Spokane Business Accounting
Finances are important to your small business.
Having your accounts payable, accounts receivable and reconciliations completed is invaluable to the operation of your business both in operations and current financial status.
At Inland Northwest Bookkeeping, our Certified Bookkeepers specialize in bookkeeping of the highest standard to benefit your ease of use and day-to-day operations.
Accounting Services Provided To Your Business
Our Certified Bookkeeping & Spokane Business Accountants tailor our services to your business needs. We provide services for accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliations and quarterly tax reporting.
- Accounts Payable:
- Post Invoices
- Reconcile Vendor Statements
- Prepare Check Runs
- Schedule Bills for Payment
- Analyze Aged Payable Reports
- Accounts Receivable:
- Generate customer invoices
- Generate monthly statements
- Analyze aged receivable reports
- Full collection services
- Delinquent notices
- Collection Agencies
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation:
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly Credit Card Reconciliations